Your Workout. Your Choice.
We’re here for you—however you want to move with us. We recognize that some of you are eager to join us in-studio while others would prefer to wait for now. We respect whatever decision is best for you—your workout, your choice. Safety protocols are in place in the physical studio and MOVE Wellness is currently scheduling private sessions. Our livestream classes continue to be available, and virtual private and small-group training sessions are also an option to meet a wide-range of client needs. We invite you to choose the mix of in-studio or at-home training that’s right for you. As we adjust to both capacity limitations and in-studio availability of our staff, we respectfully ask for your patience and flexibility with scheduling.
Your Safety in Our Studio
When you’re ready to visit MOVE in-person, we want you to feel safe. So we’re taking important steps to make sure you’re comfortable. You can read all the details in our MOVE In-Studio COVID-19 Protocol Guide. Here are the primary COVID-19 protocols we have in place.
- The studio layout has been redesigned to allow for physical distancing and a streamlined flow of clients.
- The number of people allowed in-studio at any given time will be limited.
- New windows and ceiling fans have been installed to allow fresh airflow.
- We have added UVC light filtering to our HVAC system to kill any airborne virus particles that pass through.
- Cotton gloves will be made available to clients who wish to use them.
- Bring your own mask, or we’ll provide you with a disposable for use.
- Stringent cleaning protocols with approved cleaning solutions are in place for all equipment and touched surfaces.
- We have a UVC light wand for extra sanitizing of props and equipment.
- Reusable items (fabric straps, gloves, etc) will be sanitized according to the CDC approved guidelines.
- We ask all clients and staff to stay home if experiencing 2 or more of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, cough, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste and/or smell.
- MOVE staff will be following strict guidelines prior to arrival and while in-studio, such as temperature taking, face coverings, and hand washing.
We will continue to monitor local, federal, state, and international guidelines for any changes in recommendations, cleaning strategies and best practices. We continuously update our policies as needed and you can trust that we will always keep the lines of communication open.
You CAN Start Now
Ready to get started with an in-studio training session? Fill out this brief form and we will get the scheduling process going for you. Not ready to come in? Don’t worry, we’re happy to continue to see you online for private sessions, or livestream classes. We look forward to designing a safe and comfortable plan for each and every member of our community. Your workout—your choice.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
Be Fit. Be Well. Be Inspired.
Elaine, Robin, Rachel and Staff
A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
To help you visualize the changes at MOVE, we want to share some photos of our new equipment arrangement in both studios to allow for physical distancing, as well as our new windows that open and ceiling fans to enhance airflow. We’re so excited about these changes to safely welcome you back into our space.