Our post-therapy fitness program, based on the principles of Pilates, is ideal because of its emphasis on whole body strength and fitness. Clients are able to reach their goals in a supportive and challenging environment with access to knowledgeable trainers who can help them build strength while avoiding re-injury. Some common injuries that post-therapy fitness is effective for include:
- ACL injury
- Back injury / lower back injury
- Knee injury
- Rotator cuff injury
- Shoulder injury
- Sports injury
- Post-surgery recovery
How the MOVE Transition Program Works
To qualify for the MTP, clients must have completed physical therapy within 3 months. The first step is to meet a MOVE Wellness trainer to assess goals and limitations during an Introductory Private Session. Trainers will teach the principles of Pilates to make your HEP program (please bring it with you) more efficient. We will add Pilates exercises to your HEP based on observations during this session. Following the assessment, clients start their 3-month program, which includes:
- One in-studio Small Group Private Session each week designed exclusively for Transition Program clients.
- Special prices for other MOVE Wellness Studios services.
MOVE Transition Program CORE Costs 2019
- $79 one time fee for Introductory Private Session
- $79 per month (for 3 months), which includes:*
- One Transition Small Group Class per week ($80 value)
- Unlimited appointments to practice HEP
- Discounted private sessions and group fitness
* Clients can renew the program once for a maximum of six months. After that we will help you create a plan to continue with your fitness program at MOVE.
MOVE Transition Program Add-Ons
Additional services are available at special prices for MOVE Transition Program clients.
- Transition classes add for $15 each
- Private trainer-level sessions for $70 session
- Wellness Coaching session to any package above for $65 per session
TO MAKE APPOINTMENT or learn more about the MOVE Transition Program, please call us at 734.761.2306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We typically respond in less than 1 business day.
MTP Studio Hours: By appointment. Please call ahead of time.
Westside (Jackson Rd) Hours: M-Th: 7am-6:30, Fri 7am-4pm, Sat: 8am-3pm, Sun: By appointment