Benefits of Private Training
Will provide support, motivation, and accountability
Help you improve mobility, flexibility, strength and endurance
Create a custom workout to help you achieve your specific goals
Teach you to train correctly and safely post injury or surgery
Not ready to come in to the studio? We offer Virtual Private Sessions & Classes.
Ready to get started?
Your first step is an Introductory Private Session with us, done in-person or virtually via Zoom. In order for us to help you get the strongest, fittest body you want, we need to understand a little bit about you so we can help you put a plan together to meet your needs.
• Intake Assessment
• 50 min session with one of our expert trainers
• A customized movement recommendation plan
• 14 Day Livestream Class Trial
Why an Intro Session?
• The Intro Session is an opportunity for you and your trainer to set goals together based on your current interests and fitness level.
• To talk through any injuries or issues you might have and discuss how those issues might impact your training.
• To discuss what types of movement you enjoy and how we can support those activities.
• To let us know more about your life: what you love to do everyday and what you have to do everyday impacts your body. Knowing these can help us design a plan tailored to the movement challenges and opportunities in your life.
• To give you a deeper appreciation for and understanding of your own body, and a game plan for how to care for it.
• To learn some basic exercises to practice on your own.
“Being trained in Pilates has strengthened my core, developed muscle, maximized my flexibility, improved my agility, and improved my posture and balance. Basically, I credit Pilates for bringing the enjoyment of physical activity back into my life. I can now kayak, snow ski, standup paddle board, garden, travel, play with my grandchildren, and do my own home chores without the pain that I once experienced.”
“From the moment I walked in the door at MOVE I felt positive energy. Classes are very welcoming and I am challenged in a supportive and caring manner. Gyrotonic is an all encompassing system that goes deeper and deeper. I feel the difference in strength and flexibility as the weeks go on. I am very grateful to you instructors.You are an inspiration!!! I look forward to the days I come.”
Want to Learn More?
What is Pilates?
Watch expert instructor and studio owner Elaine Economou introduce you to the foundations of Pilates
What to Expect in Class
This video will introduce you to what it is like to participate in an in studio or livestream Pilates class with one of our MOVE Instructors.
New to Pilates? Start Here…
Want to MOVE with us from home?
Join us for online instruction—and your choice of 20+ weekly interactive Pilates, Yoga, Barre, and Gyrokinesis livestream classes to take from the comfort of your home.
Start Your FREE 14 Day Trial