Teacher Training FAQ
Who can participate in teacher training?
Anyone is welcome to participate as long as they have some experience in the system they want to study. Many of our teacher training students are dancers or athletes, but we also have students who are simply inspired by the positive results they’ve
When are courses offered?
How much does it cost to get certified?
Information on costs
- The MOVE Pilates Instructor Training Program
- Gyrotonic & Gyrokinesis Instructor Training
*MOVE also offers private one-on-one certification for courses. Cost is based on the instructor’s hourly rate.
How do I get started and become certified to teach?
Can I practice teach at MOVE Wellness Studios?
We are glad to help support trainees in their journey to certification. Students are eligible for discounted practice time at MOVE Wellness Studios, during and after course training. Following please find our trainee rates:
- $25 for all Small Group Training Classes
- Also, students have access during their course time to free access to equipment to practice solely and observation of other trainers. Outside of course times, Intensive students can rent equipment $20 per hour.
If you are interested or have any other teacher training questions, please email email@example.com or call 734.761.2306.
What happens after I finish my training?
As a certified teacher, you’ll have a lot of options:
- Open your own studio (or work from your home)
- Work at an existing fitness or dance studio
- Teach in a school (public or private)