Getting Started at MOVE
90 Minute Introductory Package ($99)
MOVE Instructors will…
- Complete a thorough wellness assessment to design a program based on your individual needs and goals
- Teach you the principles of movement foundational to the Pilates and Gyrotonic-based methods of exercise
- Introduce you to the specialized equipment used in both programs
Included in your Introductory Session…
- New Client Wellness Assessment
- 55 minute Private Training Session
- 30 minute Wellness Coaching meeting
- Written MOVEment Plan for reaching specific fitness/health goals
- Free choice of Juice from our MOVE Juice Bar
Do I need an Introductory Session to Get Started?
For $99, this introductory session at MOVE includes a thorough assessment which gives the instructor the information necessary to design a program based on the individual needs and goals of you, the client.
- Allows instructors to assess your experience, fitness level and aspirations to appropriately design a program based on your personal needs and challenges.
- Prepares all new clients to safely participate on Pilates or Gyrotonic equipment used in all of MOVE’s Small Group Training classes and Private Training Sessions.
- Equips new clients with the information they need to make choices about ongoing training in Pilates or Gyrotonics through MOVE’s Small Group Training Classes or 1:1 Private Sessions.
Being trained in Pilates has strengthened my core, developed muscle, maximized my flexibility, improved my agility, and improved my posture and balance. Basically, I credit Pilates for bringing the enjoyment of physical activity back into my life. I can now kayak, snow ski, standup paddle board, garden, travel, play with my grandchildren, and do my own home chores without the pain that I once experienced.
From the moment I walked in the door at MOVE I felt positive energy. Classes are very welcoming and I am challenged in a supportive and caring manner. Gyrotonic is an all encompassing system that goes deeper and deeper. I feel the difference in strength and flexibility as the weeks go on. I am very grateful to you instructors.You are an inspiration!!! I look forward to the days I come.Sally R.