The MOVE Transition Program (MTP) is a post-therapy fitness program that provides a continuum of care for patients transitioning from formal therapy to a confident level of physical performance. MTP clients learn the postural and mindful principles of Pilates working with a trainer in private and small group private sessions and can also practice their home exercise program in our fully equipped space with support that will help progress efficiently, effectively and safely.
Our post-therapy fitness program, based on the principles of Pilates, is ideal because of its emphasis on whole body strength and fitness. Clients are able to reach their goals in a supportive and challenging environment with access to knowledgeable trainers who can help them build strength while avoiding re-injury. Some common injuries that post-therapy fitness is effective for include:
- ACL injury
- Back injury / lower back injury
- Knee injury
- Rotator cuff injury
- Shoulder injury
- Sports injury
- Post-surgery recovery
How the MOVE Transition Program Works
To qualify for the MTP, clients must have completed physical therapy within 3 months. The first step is to meet a MOVE Wellness trainer to assess goals and limitations during an Introductory Private Session. Trainers will teach the principles of Pilates to make your HEP program (please bring it with you) more efficient. We will add Pilates exercises to your HEP based on observations during this session. Following the assessment, clients start their 3-month program, which includes:
- One in-studio Small Group Private Session each week designed exclusively for Transition Program clients.
- Unlimited appointments to practice your HEP.
- Special prices for other MOVE Wellness Studios services.
MOVE Transition Program CORE Costs
- $55 one time fee for Introductory Private Session
- $55 per month (for 3 months), which includes:*
- One Small Group Private Session per week ($80 value)
- Unlimited appointments to practice HEP
* Clients can renew the program once for a maximum of six months. After that we will help you create a plan to continue with your fitness program at MOVE.
MOVE Transition Program Add-Ons
Additional services are available at special prices for MOVE Transition Program clients.
- Small group private pilates sessions add for $15 each
- Access to all non-equipment classes at State Street and Jackson Road for $50 per month. This includes yoga, pilates mat, barre, HIIT, TRX and Gyrokinesis.
- Private Pilates sessions for $60 per session
- Wellness Coaching session to any package above for $65 per session
To sign up for the MOVE Transition Program please call us at 734.761.2306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.