Pilates Instructor Training
Comprehensive Pilates Instructor Training @ MOVE Wellness
The MOVE Pilates Instructor Training Program is led by Program Director, Elaine Economou. Elaine holds a degree in movement and over twenty years of PIlates, kinesiology and anatomy training. She is also MOVE Wellness’s Co-Founder and CEO.
Schedule a free 15 minute consultation with Elaine Economou
Get your questions answered about the MOVE Instructor Training Program.
or call: 734-761-2306
Why MOVE for Instuctor Training?
- Unparalleled curriculum designed by MOVE Master Trainers
- Choose between comprehensive certification or individual specialized modules
- Comprehensive preparation for National Pilates Certification Program exam
- Opportunity to participate in the MOVE Apprentice Program
- Located in vibrant Ann Arbor
- Train in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Manageable schedule with options for training around full time jobs and family
Our Instructor Training Mission
- Develop competent, confident Pilates trainers who understand and can safely and effectively teach and apply the principles and exercises developed by Joseph Pilates to individuals and group classes including:
❯ The complete repertoire of mat, reformer, cadillac, chair and barrels exercises
❯ Posture analysis and musculoskeletal anatomy
❯ Modifications for special populations and injuries
❯ Principles of anatomical alignment as well as Joseph Pilates original principles
- Empower trainees to have a growth mindset for a lifetime of learning about human movement and the body.
With her gentle guidance, deep passion, and profound knowledge of Pilates, Elaine and her wonderful team of instructors led me through one of the most challenging, but by far, one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.
The MOVE instructor training was the best, most comprehensive training I’ve encountered. The program is full of the most caring and beautiful people. I felt so accepted, supported, and empowered.
The instructors are smart, encouraging, and have so much information on the body, movement, and personal experience with clients. It has given me the confidence to go out and teach on my own knowing I will have the information to teach them.