Getting Started at MOVE
90 Minute Introductory Package ($99 Limited time offer $79!)
MOVE Instructors will…
- Complete a thorough wellness assessment to design a program based on your individual needs and goals
- Teach you the principles of movement foundational to the Pilates or Gyrotonic-based methods of exercise
- Introduce you to the specialized equipment used in both programs
Included in your Introductory Session…
- New Client Wellness Assessment
- 55 minute Private Training Session
- 30 minute Wellness Coaching meeting
- Written MOVEment Plan for reaching specific fitness/health goals
- Free choice of Juice from our MOVE Juice Bar
Do I need an Introductory Session to Get Started?
For $99 $79, this introductory session at MOVE includes a thorough assessment which gives the instructor the information necessary to design a program based on the individual needs and goals of you, the client.
- Allows instructors to assess your experience, fitness level and aspirations to appropriately design a program based on your personal needs and challenges.
- Prepares all new clients to safely participate on Pilates or Gyrotonic equipment used in all of MOVE’s Small Group Training classes and Private Training Sessions.
- Equips new clients with the information they need to make choices about ongoing training in Pilates or Gyrotonics through MOVE’s Small Group Training Classes or 1:1 Private Sessions.
Being trained in Pilates has strengthened my core, developed muscle, maximized my flexibility, improved my agility, and improved my posture and balance. Basically, I credit Pilates for bringing the enjoyment of physical activity back into my life. I can now kayak, snow ski, standup paddle board, garden, travel, play with my grandchildren, and do my own home chores without the pain that I once experienced.
Going to the ‘gym’ was never my thing. I actually look forward to my training sessions at MOVE! Flexible scheduling and a great selection of trainers has made it easy for me to fit my training into my work/travel schedule and stay on course. I have definitely felt a difference in my posture, strength & overall health since training at MOVE..