MOVE Wellness Studios Careers
The MOVE Wellness Studios staff is a passionate team that believes that everyone deserves to feel great in their body. We are proud to have the most experienced movement trainers, physical therapists, fitness instructors and coaches in Ann Arbor. Our staff is kind, compassionate, and caring while providing the highest caliber service. We create an atmosphere of trust and support so that clients feel listened to while reaching their goals. MOVE Wellness Studios is creating a welcoming and positive environment for staff and clients alike, one that challenges us all to become our best selves
- Competitive pay
- Free access to all MOVE classes
- Discounts on private sessions and services
- In-studio continuing education
- Unlimited use of studio facilities for personal workouts
- A culture of collaboration, encouragement, and fun!
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, we would love to speak with you.
Pilates and GYROTONIC Instructors
MOVE Wellness Studios is looking for upbeat, motivated and certified Pilates and Gyrotonic instructors to teach in our full-service, mind-body studio. Our trainers have exceptional interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, and a high degree of motivation and participation in building a practice. Trainers must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of anatomy and human movement, and have experience teaching a wide variety of clientele, including special populations.
Pilates Instructors will teach private sessions and group classes at all levels from Essential to Advanced utilizing all STOTT PILATES equipment, including Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Barrels, and Stability Chair.
Gyrotonic Instructors will teach private sessions. Further training in Jumping Stretching Board and Archway is strongly recommended. If trained in the Gyrokinesis method, instructors will teach Gyrokinesis group classes.
Instructors should be available a minimum of ten hours per week including daytime, evening and weekend hours. Preference will be given to those who have flexible schedules and are interested in building their schedule up to 20 hours or “full-time”.
Pilates: Certification preferred (matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels and Injuries & Special Populations) or certification through the Pilates Method Alliance or other nationally recognized Pilates certification program.
Gyrotonic Method: Gyrotonic trainers must be a minimum of Level 1 certified, with a valid license, and should have a desire to expand their knowledge with the Gyrotonic Level 2 program and specialized equipment. With an in-house Master Trainer, many learning opportunities are available.
For both Pilates and Gyrotonic Trainers: We will consider candidates with comprehensive teacher training who have plans to complete full certification within the next year. We offer a supportive environment to help you develop your skills as a trainer.
- Developing exercise plans to fit the needs of clients
- Working with the team to provide well-rounded service for all clients
- Staying informed of all MOVE Wellness Studios offerings
- Fostering positive client relationships
- Participating in continuing education
MOVE Wellness Studios is looking for experienced, credentialed massage therapists to add to our growing team. In our Westside studio, we offer deep tissue, relaxation, and therapeutic massage, which align with our other services to create a full mind-body approach to wellness.
- Discussing client symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Creating a calm and relaxing environment for clients
- Staying informed about all MOVE Wellness Studios services
Front Desk Team Members
Our front desk staff are upbeat and motivated fitness-minded individuals who serve as the face, hands, and feet of our studio for our private and group class clients. We strive to create a warm, inviting atmosphere for clients and staff and conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects this – always.
- Creating a positive atmosphere for clients and staff
- Scheduling clients and managing sales
- Conducting studio tours
- Managing new client process
- Making juices and smoothies
- Helping staff at MOVE Wellness Studios events
- Keeping the studio neet and tidy
To apply for any position, please click the button below to fill out our application.