MOVE Fitness & Wellness is thrilled to welcome Probility Clients to our new State Street Studio and the new MOVE Transition Program
The MOVE Transition Program is a post-therapy fitness program that provides a continuum of care for patients transitioning from formal therapy to a confident level of physical performance.
Clients learn the postural and mindful principles of Pilates working with a trainer in private and small group private sessions and can also practice their home exercise program in our fully equipped space with support that will help progress efficiently, effectively and safely.
Pilates As Post-Therapy Fitness
Pilates is ideal as a post-therapy fitness program because of it’s emphasis on whole body fitness and promotes even musculature throughout the body while strengthening the core, creating spinal and pelvic alignment and building balanced mobility throughout the body. Clients become more aware of their movement patterns and where they are in space; efficiently building strength while avoiding re-injury. Some common injuries that post-therapy fitness is effective for include:
- ACL injury
- Back injury / lower back injury
- Knee injury
- Rotator cuff injury
- Shoulder injury
- Sports injury
- Post-surgery recovery
How the MOVE Transition Program Works
- Clients must have completed physical therapy within 3 months
- Clients meet a MOVE trainer to assess goals and limitations during an Introductory Private Session. Trainers will teach the principles of Pilates to make your HEP program (please bring it with you) more efficient. We will add Pilates exercises to your HEP based on observations during this session.
- Following the assessment, clients start their 3-month program, which includes:
- One in-studio Small Group Private Session each week designed exclusively for Transition Program clients.
- Unlimited appointments to practice your HEP.
- Special prices for other MOVE services.
MOVE Transition Program CORE Costs
- $55 one time fee for Introductory Private Session
- $55 per month (for 3 months), which includes:*
- One Small Group Private Session per week ($80 value)
- Unlimited appointments to practice HEP
* Clients can renew the program once for a maximum of six months. After that we will help you create a plan to continue with your fitness program at MOVE.
MOVE Transition Program Add-Ons
Additional MOVE services are available at special prices for MOVE Transition Program clients.
- Small group private pilates sessions add for $15 each
- Access to all non-equipment classes at State Street and Jackson Road for $50 per month. This includes yoga, pilates mat, barre, HIIT, TRX and GYROKINESIS.
- Private Pilates sessions for $60 per session
- Wellness Coaching session to any package above for $65 per session
To sign up for the MOVE Transition Program please call us at 734/761-2306 or email email@example.com.