Be Fit. Be Well. Be Inspired...Be Relaxed.
At MOVE, we believe that massage is an essential part of your fitness and wellness routine. Whether you have knots in your shoulders from working all day, stiff muscles from an intense workout or simply want to indulge, MOVE’s professional massage therapists will help you relax and rejuvenate.
We offer several types of massage, each providing unique benefits:
- Involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles
- Relieves muscle tension can be both relaxing and energizing and may even help after an injury
Deep Tissue Massage
- Great for stiff "trouble spots" in your body, using slow, deliberate strokes that focus pressure on layers of muscles, tendons, or other tissues deep under your skin
- Relieves chronic patterns of tension and helps with muscle injuries
Hot Stone Massage
- Warmed stones are used on different areas of the body on acupressure points or as massage tools
- Used along with other massage techniques, hot stones can be quite soothing and relaxing as they transmit heat deep into the body
- Reflexology uses hand, thumb, and finger techniques to stimulate certain areas of the feet, which are believed to correspond to different parts of the body to promote health and well-being