MOVE Fitness & Wellness is looking for upbeat, motivated and certified Pilates instructors to teach in our full-service, mind-body studio located on the Westside of Ann Arbor. Certified Instructors must teach private sessions and group classes at all levels from Essential to Advanced utilizing all STOTT PILATES equipment, including Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Barrels, and Stability Chair. Should be available a minimum of ten hours per week including daytime, evening and weekend hours.
- Competitive pay
- Free access to all MOVE Classes
- Discounts on sessions and services
- In-studio continuing education with Instructor trainer and PT
- Unlimited use of studio facilities for personal workouts
- A culture of collaboration, encouragement and fun!
Certification preferred (matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels and Injuries & Special Populations) or certification through the Pilates Method Alliance or other nationally recognized Pilates certification program. Will consider candidates with comprehensive teacher training who have plans to complete full certification within the next year.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of anatomy and human movement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience teaching a wide variety of clientele, including special populations
- Professional demeanor
- Demonstrated experience as a team player
- High degree of motivation and participation in building a practice
MOVE is also looking for experienced, credentialed massage therapists to be added to our growing team.
MOVE’s philosophy is simple: to use the very best of our abilities to guide our clients on their journey to a happier and healthier lifestyle. Join our vibrant team and studio today! To apply, please submit your resume (with references) and cover letter to MOVE Fitness & Wellness, 3780 Jackson Road, Suite K, Ann Arbor 48103 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants; however, only those being considered will be contacted.