Join the MOVE Heartbeats Team and Help Fight Heart Disease and Stroke, the #1 Killer of Women.
MOVE is passionate about many things, and in particular, heart health. This year we have formed a team, the MOVE Heartbeats to participate Washtenaw County Heart Walk, which takes place on Saturday, May 5, 2018. We would love for you to be a part of it! There are several ways you can participate:
1. Purchase our Special “12 Week Heart Health” Package for $199.
This package will help you get ready for the walk and it includes:
- 1 MOVE Class per week for 12 weeks
- Weekly Accountability Call/Email from your Team Leader
- MOVE Goes Red T-Shirt
- Weekly walking group for 6 weeks (Starting March 24th)
2. Join the MOVE Heartbeats Team.
- CLICK HERE to join us, then look for the "Join this Team" button on the left side of the screen and follow the prompts to set up your profile. Set your personal goal and share your link with friends and family to raise money for the Heart Walk.
3. Create or Join a MOVE Mini-Team.
- To create some friendly competition while we raise money for the Heart Walk, the teams with the most donations ($$) and most (# of people) participation will each win a celebratory private class with their trainer with wine and nibbles.
Why Join Our Team? Borrowing the tagline of Go Red for Women “Life is Why”. Heart Disease is the #1 Killer of Women and we want to help bring awareness to that alarming fact and provide education on Heart Health to help you make a changes.
Watch for special ways to get involved each month leading up to the Heart Walk.